7212 - Certified Instructor Fall Protection Working at Heights
Course Code: 7212 Duration: 32hrs Industry: Certified Instructor
This program prepares Instructors to teach our one-day Fall Protection Working At Heights course (Ontario CPO approved - meeting the Working At Heights training standard). Qualified candidates will enhance technical knowledge and obtain the tools and materials to deliver this structured program.
Prerequisites: Fall Protection Working at HeightsRequired Application
- Fall Protection Group Certified Instructor designation
- Program content knowledge development
- Instructor materials
- Theory test & teaching evaluation
- Serialized student activations and reference material
- Electronic presentation
- Program updates & support
Download Course Information
Online Course Registration
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.Contact Us