6203 - Temporary HLL Installation Program
Course Code: 6203 Duration: 4hrs Industry: General Industry; Construction Prerequisite:
Temporary Horizontal LifeLines (HLLs) require specific training to ensure their proper system installation, usage, and inspection. There are design and usage factors involved with Temporary HLL systems which provide added complexity.
This half-day hands-on program will educate participants on the elements associated with these systems and the proper methodology for their installation.
Course Prerequisite: Fall Protection Comprehensive
- Fall protection oversight – regulatory bodies
- Manufacturers? requirements
- Anchorage strength requirements
- Anchorage connectors and stanchion set-ups
- Proper Line tensioning
- Clearance tables and calculations
- Understand the working specifications of systems
- Inspection requirements
- Equipment care
Download Course Information
Online Course Registration
Have additional questions?
If you have some questions or need some clarifications, click the link below to send us a message.Contact Us